I don't know when the agency will send the documents to Colombia to have them translate, but it should be very very soon, the sooner the better. Not only because we want our child soon, but because some documents may expire!!!
On a different note, there is a very small chance for our application to go to a private orphanage. If they accept us, our waiting time may be smaller and they are more chances to have an infant. I'm very sure it is on God's hand to decide where our child is at, so He will put us in the right place at the right time. But lets keep our fingers crossed :D
Post a Comment